Stamp Carving with Cikgu Huda
Brought to you by : iSpace KL
Supported by : Cikgu Huda
Huda Nejim is an art educator by heart and is commonly known as Cikgu Huda by her students. She owns a studio that provides both services and creates tangible art products.
How exactly do you carve your stamps?
In this class with Cikgu Huda, you’ll learn how to carve out your own stamps using a technique called Linocut which is a type of print made from carving your design on a sheet of linoleum. This technique is basically a variant from woodcut which allows for a greater variety of effects than woodcuts can. The neat thing about printmaking is the ability to make lots of copies; make a set of notecards, a pretty book jacket, or prints for friends.
What is Community to iSpace?
"Happiness is a journey, not a destination". As social animals, we believe human interaction is key in striking work-life balance and to lead a healthy life, and what better way to start than to connect with those in our very own community. So that is why we are opening our humble venue for all of you to join us to learn new skills, hang out, get to know one another and most importantly, to HAVE FUN !
IMPORTANT NOTE :
1. We are dedicated to creating a safe and enjoyable evening for you by complying to RMCO guidelines. Keep in mind that this means that capacity is limited.
2. Please arrive at the venue atleast 15 minutes before the event so that we can settle you in nicely and allow us to carry out proper sanitisation procedures.
3. If you are not feeling well on the day of the event, do not worry. Please inform one of our crew and we will assist you accordingly.
4. Please ensure that you bring your own masks.
10:30 AM - 11:30 AM MYT
- The iSpace
1 Ticket SOLD OUT RM55.00 2 Tickets SOLD OUT RM100.00
- Venue Address
- Level 9-1, Plaza Vads, No. 1, Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
iSpace KL Community14 Followers